I’ve been working on perfecting this side dish for years. I’ve finally found the best method to make tasty potatoes cooked all the way through and crispy on the outside.
I cut each potato into 16 pieces, so they cook up faster.
Stars of the recipe:
- small potatoes (We like yellow potatoes.), cut into smaller pieces (I cut them into 16ths)
- extra virgin olive oil (Enough to coat the potatoes.)
- Spice (Use your favorite spices ~ I like seasoning salt.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut up the potatoes. Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. (You only want enough to coat each potato).
- Sprinkle the potatoes with spices.
- Mix up the potatoes, olive oil, and spices. (I use clean hands to do this.) Make sure each piece of potato has olive oil on it.
- Place a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle more seasoning on the potatoes.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the potatoes over once while baking.
This post has been linked to Every Day Mom’s Sunday Dinner.
14 thoughts on “Roasted Potatoes”
We are potato people! I am always finding new ways to invent them! Thanks for sharing at Church Supper. I love seeing new faces. Have a blessed week and please come back again next Sunday!