Today I made chili. Corn bread is the best starch to have with chili. I decided to jazz up the corn bread by using cheddar cheese. This took them from ordinary to extraordinary! The best part of this is the fact you take advantage of a convenience item – cornbread muffin mix.
Cheddar Cornbread Muffins
Stars of the recipe:
- Cornbread muffin mix (I used Jiffy.)
- Ingredients needed to make the muffins (would be on the box)
- 1/4 c. cheddar cheese
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray or use cupcake wrappers.
- Mix up the muffin mix following the directions on the box.
- Add the cheddar cheese. Stir until incorporated.
- Fill each cavity 2/3rd full.
- Bake as directed on the box.