I found this “recipe” on This Mommy Cooks’ blog so I decided to make them to take to church for our fellowship time. These treats were gone quickly. In fact, my hubby came over looking for some and couldn’t find any because they were all gone.
I call these a “recipe” but it is actually a method more than a recipe.
Stars of the “recipe:”
- mini pretzels (twists or snaps)
- Hershey kisses or hugs
- candy or Indian corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or foil.
- Place the pretzels on the cookie sheet. Make sure they are not touching.
- After unwrapping the kisses/hugs, place them on each pretzel.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until the kisses are melted. You will know they are because they will become shiny.
- Take out of the oven. Carefully place a candy corn/Indian corn on each of the kisses.
- Cool and then store. (You may have to put them in the fridge to aid in the cooling process.)