Here’s a tasty smoothie.
Very Berry Green Smoothie
Stars of recipe:
- 1 c. spinach
- 1 c. frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. 100% cranberry juice blend
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Blend the juice and spinach together.
- Add the frozen mixed berries, chia seeds, and yogurt to the spinach blend.
- Blend until combined.
School just started for me. When I got the master schedule for the building, I noticed that my lunch time is the last possible lunch period of the day. I get to school at 8 am and eat lunch at 12:45. So having snacks is important so I don’t have blood sugar problems. For my body, I need to make sure I have protein in both my breakfast and morning snacks. In my case, my snacks need to portable because I’m going to be traveling from one of the building to the other end of the building in order for me to provide my services.
My classroom was moved from the 100 wing of the building to the 300 wing of the building. Half of the fifth grade was moved into the 100 wing. I do both inclusion and pull out services for my students. My pair of classes I was assigned to is the half of the fifth grade classrooms that moved to my old wing. In fact, I do inclusion in my old classroom. I’ll be getting a lot of walking in when I provide my services.
I also went to Sam’s Club and got myself some bags of Goldfish crackers. I can put those in my inclusion bag and snack on them while walking down the hall.
- Applesauce Overnight Oatmeal, Seasonal Fruit, Hard boiled egg (3 times)
- Very Berry Green Smoothie, Cheese Cubes (2 times)
- Mason Jar Salads (3 times)
- Homemade Lunchable – Hard Salami, Cheddar Cheese, Ritz or Club Crackers (2 times)
- Greek Yogurt Cups with granola
- Seasonable Fruit
- Carrot and Celery Hummus Dipper Cups
- Cashews and Freeze Dried Strawberry Bags
I love freeze dried fruit instead of dried fruit. They sort of melt in your mouth. Plus the raspberry freeze dried fruit is sour. I love eating Sour Gummy Worms so this is a healthier alternative.
Let’s connect on social media:
I hope you have a great day. Thanks for reading my blog post.