This is an easy alternative to traditional puppy chow. It calls for Biscoff, the same as Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter. Biscoff and Cookie Butter tastes like cinnamon graham crackers. And is delicious with honey wheat pretzel sticks.
So this snack mix tastes like S’Mores, especially if you add marshmallows. Yum!
(I can buy Biscoff at my local Meijers.)
Brownie Biscoff Puppy Chow
Eat at Home
Stars of the recipe:
- 4 1/2 c. Chex (or store brand) cereal
- 1/4 c. Biscoff or Cookie Butter
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- 3/4 c. Brownie mix
- Add-ins: – I used mini marshmallows and mini M&M’s. You can use whatever you want!
- Put cereal in a large bowl and put it to the side.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and Biscoff. Start with 30 seconds, stir, then heat in 15-second increments until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the cereal. Stir gently to coat all the pieces of cereal.
- Add 3/4 c. brownie mix to a large Ziploc bag, dump the chocolate-covered cereal into the bag, and shake to coat all the cereal pieces.
- Spread onto a large baking sheet until dry.
- Once it is dry, add in the mix-ins.
- Put in a container to store.
2 thoughts on “Brownie Biscoff Puppy Chow”
Hi Traci, I just found your blog through Foodie Penpals. I love all of your great recipes that aren’t too complicated. I have a cousin who always brings “puppy chow” to gatherings and I always plan to get the recipe from her and never have. Now I don’t have too 🙂