We’ve not done well with eating together. My work schedule makes it difficult for me to eat with Hubby. He usually eats before I get home since he needs to be at work less than hour after I get home.
I was a vegetarian for almost 14 months. Medical necessity made it difficult for me to continue being a vegetarian. I have reactive hypoglycemia. I need a lot of protein which is more attainable from animal sources. It’s easier to plan meals for the family now.
My recipes come from Skinny Taste, Budget Bytes, Sweet Peas and Saffron, and the Domestic Geek.
- Breakfast Burritos
- Breakfast Sandwiches – Egg, cheese, and turkey sausage
- Creamy Orange Smoothie
- Vanilla Bliss Smoothie
- Greek Chicken Lunch Bowls
- Yogurt Cups – Greek yogurt, cacao nibs, hemp hearts, and pomegranate arils
My Snacks – Has to be 10ish grams of protein and less than 30 grams of carbs
- 2 Cheese Sticks and fruit strip
- Nature Valley Protein Bar and squeezy applesauce – Snack right before dismissal duty
- Cottage Cheese with reduced sugar blueberry jelly
- Tuna packet with veggies (sugar snap peas and/or mini bell peppers)
- Nuts and a mandarin orange
- Protein packets
- Smoky Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Monday – Creamy Lemon Garlic Instant Pot Chicken over egg noodles, veggies
- Tuesday – Beef Tacos
- Wednesday – Maple Pulled Pork
- Thursday – Ranch Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- Friday – Do Overs