I had a coupon for the new Philadelphia cooking creme and they were also on sale this week so I decided to try them. Since I had never made a pot pie, I decided to try it using the cooking creme. It ended up being delicious. My hubby gobbled it up which is saying alot. The Wee One and the Imaginative One did not like it. They ate some of it but it was not their favorite.
Chicken Pot Pie
Stars of the Recipe:
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 small tub of cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 ready to bake pie crust
- Mix the veggies, chicken, and cooking creme together in a bowl.
- Place mixture in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Place the pie crust over it. Score the pie crust.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
I’m not endorsed by Philadelphia Cooking Creme. I just enjoyed this product.
Updated on June 21, 2016 – The Philadelphia Cooking Creme has been discontinued so I looked up how to make the cooking creme. I’ve update the recipe with the ingredients needed to make the savory garlic cooking creme.