Are you looking for an easy gift to give for Christmas or the holidays? This is an easy mix to whip up. Place in a fancy holiday bag with instructions and give to a friend or relative. (Or be like me and put it in a snack-sized bag with the instructions. I have an overabundance of sandwich/snack bags.)
French Onion Dip Mix
Stars of the recipe:
- 3/4 c. minced onion
- 1/3 c. beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Store in an airtight container.
- When ready to make the dip, mix 5 Tbsp. Of the mix with 1 c. sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- Chill for an hour.
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies or chips!
5 thoughts on “French Onion Dip Mix”