Classic Coleslaw (V, GF)
Here is a vegetarian side dish for your Memorial Day dinner.
Here is what you need:
- Coleslaw mix (14 oz.)
- Trader Joe’s seasoning salt or celery seed and dry mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Apple cider vinegar
- 14 oz. bag of coleslaw mix
- 2 c. mayo
- 1 to 2 tsp. seasoning salt or 1 tsp. of celery seed and 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayo, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings.
- Add the coleslaw mix to the mayo mixture.
- Stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
I used coconut sugar instead of refined sugar in my dressing.
Have a magical day,