It’s been so LONG since I meal planned. Between my gallbladder illness and then recuperation, it’s not been a priority.
My family and I are unique because the boys and Hubby are meat eating, gluten loving while I’m dabbling my feet back into the gluten waters and am currently a vegetarian. So planning for suppers is difficult.
Here are my dinners for the week:
- Sweet Potato Chili, Baked Apples, Cornbread
- Red Beans and Rice, I think, and Roasted Veggies
- Lentil Sloppy Joes on Baked Potato
- Mushroom and Spinach Stroganoff over Mashed Potatoes
Here is what I planned for the gentlemen in my family:
- Pantry Chili, Baked Apples, Cornbread
- A freezer meal – I made up several before I could no longer eat meat. I’ll randomly pick one of those out and cook it for them.
- Sloppy Joes, Chips
We will also have leftovers
I’ll have overnight oatmeal and smoothies for my breakfasts. For lunches, I have leftover hummus tray and Hot Head Burritos from this weekend. I will also make a blueberry, goat cheese, and almond salad with balsamic dressing. Yum!