Youngest and I love eating tacos. This recipe is a combination of tacos and nachos in a casserole. YUM!
You can use up those crushed tortilla chips in your cupboard/pantry for this recipe.
What you need for the recipe:
- Ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded cheese – Mexican blend or cheddar – You can certainly shred your own.
- Your favorite toppings: jalepenos, cheese, cilantro, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, and tomato
Vegetarian option: Instead of ground beef, you can either use meatless ground beef crumbles or black/ pinto beans.
In step 4: You can also add cilantro lime rice or black beans as a layer.
Click on the photo to go to a printable recipe card.
- You use half of the taco seasoning in the 2 steps.
- The layers for the taco bake are ground beef mixture, cheese, and then tortilla chips. In that order
- It says you can feed 6. Youngest and I only got 4 servings out of the meal.