When I was younger, my mom would make this dessert / snack. She would take the finger jello to church or even to Rainbow receptions. When I eat finger jello, I’m reminded of my youth.
When the boys were younger, I made this dessert/ snack once or twice but for some reason hadn’t made any in years.
The boys loved the finger jello when I did make the dessert.
Stars of the Recipe:
- 3 small boxes of flavored Jello (I used orange flavored Jello.)
- 4 packets of unflavored gelatin (Click on the link to see a picture of a box of unflavored gelatin.)
- 4 c. boiling water
- In a large bowl, combine the flavored Jello with the unflavored gelatin.
- Add the boiling water.
- Stir until the Jello and gelatin are dissolved.
- Carefully pour into an 8 by 8 pan for thicker Jello or a 9 by 13 pan for thinner Jello.
- Place in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours or until harden.
- Carefully cut into squares.