I’ve signed up for a 31-day writing challenge. Every day in October, I post a new slow cooker recipe, a link to a previously posted slow cooker recipe, or a recipe from another blog.
The Wee One loves tacos. He will eat 2 to 3 tacos when I make tacos for him, which is good because he needs to eat.
On Friday, the Imaginative One would not be around for dinner. Hubby and I had plans with my co-workers. So I decided to make tacos for the Wee One and my mother-in-law, who would be watching him. He loved this recipe. In fact, he ate 3 tacos on Friday night.
Stars of the recipe:
- 4 c. browned ground beef (equals 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. Homemade taco seasoning or 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 to 1 ½ c. water
- Taco fixings: tortillas (soft or hard), lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream
- Place the browned ground beef in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the ground beef.
- Pour water over the ground beef.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. It will be soupy. Just use a slotted spoon to get the meat out of the slow cooker.
- Enjoy the tacos with your favorite fixings!
For a printable version of this recipe, click on this link.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it on Facebook or Pinterest. Here is a link to my Facebook page and my Pinterest page.
To check out the rest of the recipes I’ve shared during this challenge, click on this link.
6 thoughts on “Taco Meat (Day 18)”