I’ve signed up for a 31 day writing challenge. Everyday in October, I am posting a new slow cooker recipe, a link to a previous posted slow cooker recipe, or a link to a recipe from another blog.
The Wee One loves tacos. He will eat 2 to 3 tacos when I make tacos for him which is good because he needs to eat.
On Friday, the Imaginative One was not going to be around for dinner. Hubby and I had plans with my co-workers. So I decided to make tacos for the Wee One and my mother-in-law who was going to be watching him. He loved this recipe. In fact, he ate 3 tacos on Friday night.
Stars of the recipe:
- 4 c. browned ground beef (equals 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. homemade taco seasoning or 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 to 1 ½ c. water
- Taco fixings: tortillas (soft or hard), lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream
- Place the browned ground beef in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the ground beef.
- Pour water over the ground beef.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. It will be soupy. Just use a slotted spoon to get the meat out of the slow cooker.
- Enjoy with your favorite taco fixings!
For a printable version of this recipe, click on this link.
To check out the rest of the recipes I’ve shared during this challenge, click on this link.
Oh and please check back during the first week of November. I’m planning a small giveaway. No, it is not a crock pot. More information will be forthcoming about the giveaway.