I’ve signed up for a 31-day writing challenge. Every day in October, I post a new slow cooker recipe, a link to a previously posted slow cooker recipe, or a recipe from another blog.
Our family loves ravioli. It’s such an easy meal to put together. This recipe makes its own sauce, so it’s a one-pot meal. Add a salad and garlic bread to the meal to make a complete meal.
Slow Cooker Ravioli
adapted from The Country Cook
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 package of frozen ravioli
- 1 – 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes or 2 – 15 oz. cans of crushed tomatoes
- 1 – 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- 1 to 1 1/2 c. of water
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 c. shredded Italian cheese
- Spray your crock with cooking spray.
- Place the ravioli and onion in the crockpot.
- Mix the crushed tomatoes, water, garlic, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour over the onion and ravioli.
- Cover and cook for 5 hours on low.
- 10 minutes before serving, cover with cheese and allow to melt.