This has been an odd week for me cooking wise.
- Sunday – I cooked a great dinner for Hubby’s birthday.
- Monday – I had a training after work so I grabbed food on the way home. I was STARVED. The rest of the family ate leftovers.
- Tuesday – We had a Boy Scout potluck dinner. Hubby was on his own while the rest of us ate at the potluck. I warmed up a tray of mac and cheese for the potluck.
- Wednesday – Hubby made ravioli for the family. I did bake cookies. I used the make ahead chocolate chip mix for the cookies.
- Thursday – Once again, I had to stay after work for a meeting. Since we had a busy night, I stopped and got myself some dinner on the way home.
- Friday – For a third time, I had to stay after work for another meeting. The Imaginative One had to be dropped off for a weekend camp so Hubby took care of feeding them. I ended up ordering Chinese for myself because I had some online training to complete last night.
Here are some recipes I posted this past week:
I’m planning to use the crock pot for our dinner next week so that my family can have home cooked meals instead of just eating whatever. I’ll post my menu on Monday. 🙂
I do have two more recipes I want to post but haven’t had a chance to post them.
On my other blog, I posted pictures of the boys playing with bubbles, blessings, and a summer recap of the Crohn’s Conservatory and Harriet Beecher Stowe’s House.