Sloppy Joes on a pizza?!?! Sounds weird, huh?!?! Guess what, the taste is out of this world. Hubby and I both enjoyed the pizza.
Last week, I made sloppy Joe’s for dinner one night and then froze the leftovers with a plan to use the sloppy Joe on a pizza. I used store-bought pizza dough but feel free to use homemade dough. It really does not matter. Then treat your mouth to an unbelievable treat.
Sloppy Joe Pizza
Stars of the recipe:
- Pizza dough (either store-bought or homemade)
- leftover Sloppy Joes
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- one or two stalks of green onions
- Prepare the dough according to your recipe (if homemade dough) or directions on the package (store-bought).
- Spread sloppy joes evenly on the dough.
- Place cheddar cheese on top of the sloppy joes. Garnish the top of the cheddar cheese with green onions.
- Bake according to the recipe or directions. (I baked mine at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes. My dough was a Pillsbury Thin Crust dough.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
This is linked to Eat at Home’s Ingredient Spotlight.
4 thoughts on “Sloppy Joe Pizza”
Great use of leftovers!