Spring is upon us. I crave more salads during spring. Maybe it’s my body craving something healthy after the heaviness of winter dishes.
Anyway this is one yummy simple salad. I dressed it with maple Dijon vinaigrette but it would be equally delicious with the blueberry vinaigrette or grapefruit vinaigrette.
Blueberry Almond Spinach Salad
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/4 c. fresh blueberries
- 1/4 c. slivered almonds
- 1/4 c. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 c. fresh spinach
- 1/4 c. cooked chicken, optional
- 2 Tbsp. maple Dijon vinaigrette
- Toss the spinach, blueberries, almonds, goat cheese, and chicken if you are using it.
- Top with the vinaigrette.