As I said, I’m trying to post more salad dressing recipes on my blog. I went to Pinterest to see if I could find any ideas of salad dressings.
This one is yum! Simple and delicious. I could have licked the bowl after eating the salad. However, that might have looked a little silly.
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
adapted from Simple Bites
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple (not breakfast syrup)
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Or blend the ingredients using a blender or food processor. (I used my blender cup.)
- Enjoy on your favorite salad!
Use within a week.