I’ve been loving making homemade creamers. They are easy to make and delicious.
This one tastes like a cinnamon bun. Yum!
Cinnamon Bun Coffee Creamer
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 c. milk, half & half, or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c. condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar.
- Place the lid on the jar.
- Shake the jar until the ingredients are well combined.
- Use a Tbsp. or 2 in your coffee.
- Use the creamer within a week or a week and a half.
- Shake up the creamer each time you use it.