Stars of the recipe:
- ½ c. quick cooking oats
- ⅓ c. milk of your choice
- ⅔ c. water
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp. butter
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine oats, milk, water, and salt.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Top with butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with sugar and chopped pecans or walnuts if desired.
For a printable version of the recipe, click here.
One thought on “Snickerdoodle Oatmeal”