Reposted from January 2011
When it’s a work day, I often want easy meals because soon after I get home from work I need to have dinner on the table before hubby goes to work. This recipe is supe easy because it cooks while I’m at work. The smells that meet me at the door are divine and make my stomache rumble in anticipation of the meal.
Stars of the recipe:
- bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
- ribs (boneless or bone in)
- optional: diced up onions
- Put ribs (and onions if using them) in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Dump the bottle of bbq into the crockpot.
- Place water in empty bottle and swish around to get the last of the bbq sauce.
- Pour the watered down bbq sauce over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.