I’ve only tried Aldi’s brand gluten free chicken nuggets. I really did not like them. So last week I decided to make my own chicken nuggets.
They were super easy and were on the table within 30 minutes.
When I pulled them out of the oven, the Wee One was already wanting to try one. I had to remind him they were super hot because I just got them out of the oven.
While we were at the dinner table, Hubby and the Wee One told me how much they liked the nuggets. Hubby told me he could taste the chicken unlike when you eat processed chicken nuggets.
I served them with ketchup and Trader Joe’s North Carolina Gold barbecue sauce. YUM!
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- 1 pound of raw chicken breast, diced
- ½ c. almond flour
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the raw chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place the almond flour and seasonings into a small bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place the chicken in the almond flour. Coat all sides.
- Place the chicken pieces on a cooking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. (Make sure the chicken pieces are on a single layer on the sheet.)
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauces.