A while ago, I was looking for a recipe for biscuits or rolls on Paula Deen’s website. I found this recipe for Easy Rolls. They looked easy, so I decided to try them. Once I tried them, I was hooked. They have a slightly sweet taste and are so tender.
The Imaginative one tasted one, and his response was “M-M-M.” After you try them, I’m sure you will say the same thing.
Stars of this recipe:
- 2 cups of Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- 4 heaping Tbsp. of mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour and milk.
- Add sugar and mayonnaise.
- Bake in lightly greased (I use cooking spray.) muffin tins for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown.
This recipe makes 12 rolls.
This recipe is linked up to Mommy’s Kitchen for Potluck Sunday.
13 thoughts on “Easy Rolls”