What You Need:
- Raw shrimp (See note) – How to shell and devein a shrimp – Follow the link.
- Mixed greens
- 1 cup of your favorite raw veggies
- goat cheese, feta cheese, or blue cheese
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (I like the Raspberry Merlot from Bolthouse Farms.)
Simple Shrimp Veggie Salad
Stars of the Recipe:
- 1 oz. raw shrimp (see note)
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 c. mixed greens
- 1 c. cut veggies (I used bell peppers and cucumbers.)
- 1/4 c. Goat, Feta, or Blue Cheese (I used blue cheese.)
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry vinaigrette
- Heat the skillet to medium heat.
- Add the butter, deveined, and shelled shrimp.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Flip.
- Squeeze the lemon over the shrimp and then cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a bowl place the mixed greens and cut veggies.
- After the shrimp are finished cooking, place on the greens and veggies.
- Top with cheese and vinaigrette.
You can also use already cooked shrimp if you don’t want to cook the shrimp.