This is an easy recipe. Actually, I usually start the whipped cream in the mixer while I’m finishing up other dishes. Don’t worry; I still keep an eye on it.
I use my Kitchen Aid to make the whipped cream with the whisk attachment. You could make this with a hand mixer also.
Homemade Whipped Cream
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Place all 3 ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Starting on the lowest speed, whip up the whipping cream.
- After 2 minutes, increase to a higher speed.
- Whip for approximately 3 more minutes until there are peaks and it holds its form.
- Enjoy your favorite dessert, fancy drink, or even dessert.