I’ve signed up for a 31-day writing challenge. Every day in October, I post a new slow cooker recipe, a link to a previously posted slow cooker recipe, or a recipe from another blog.
Have you ever had a day where you wished you could go back to bed? Thursday was one of those days. So it was nice to come home to some comfort food.
We love pot roast at our house. I’ve made the same recipe for pot roast for over a decade. That is, until I found this recipe back in May. We have had it 3 times since, and we’ve enjoyed the meat each time.
The meat becomes super tender when cooked in vinegar. Yum! Plus, the flavor is out-of-the-world delicious. This pot roast is going into rotation at our house.
This is also a super easy recipe. You need only a few ingredients to make this dinner.
Balsamic Beef Roast
adapted from $5 Dinners
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb. beef chuck roast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. beef or chicken broth or water
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- Place pot roast into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the pot roast.
- Pour the water, beef, or chicken broth around the pot roast.
- Pour the vinegar over the pot roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please share it on Facebook or Pinterest. Here is a link to my Facebook page and my Pinterest page.
To check out the rest of the recipes I’ve shared during this challenge, click on this link.
10 thoughts on “Balsamic Roast – (Day 16)”