I originally posted this recipe in July of 2010 when my blog was only a month old.
“A while ago, I was looking for a recipe for biscuits or rolls on Paula Deen’s website. I found this recipe for Easy Rolls. They looked easy so I decided to try them. Once I tried them once, I was hooked. They have a slightly sweet taste and are so tender.
The Imaginative one tasted one and his response was “M-M-M.” After you try them, I’m sure you will say the same thing.” – July 2010
One thing I did differently is I added some cinnamon to the top before baking them. I’m now wondering if I could add some vanilla extract. That might take this rolls to another level.
Enjoy this blast from the past.
Stars of this recipe:
- 2 cups of Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- 4 heaping Tbsp. of mayonnaise
- cinnamon to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour and milk.
- Add sugar and mayonnaise.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or grease the muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin tin 1/2 way full. If using cinnamon, sprinkle of the muffins.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown.
- Enjoy with butter or your favorite jelly!
This recipe makes 12 rolls.