About 15 years ago, my mother-in-law and father-in-law were on the Adkins’ diet. They created a dip/ dessert that we used to eat with cut strawberries. Their recipe contained sugar free pudding. Usually the pudding was either cheesecake flavored or white chocolate flavored.
When I was a new teacher, I would make this recipe with regular pudding to take to carry ins. One of the retired teachers loved this dip. She would request it every time there was a carry in.
I posted this recipe back in 2010 when this blog was still new. I didn’t have any pictures to go along with the recipe. This would be a good side dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. You can serve it with a tray of fruit. That way people can pick and chose their favorites.
Pudding Fruit Dip
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 small box of pudding mix (I highly suggest white chocolate flavor or cheesecake flavor)
- Pour the whipping cream into a mixing bowl.
- Open the box of pudding and pour it over the whipping cream.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the pudding and whipping cream until it is stiff. (I usually start at the lowest setting and gradually move toward the highest setting.)