I’m embarrassed to even call this a recipe.
We had ham steak for dinner. I decided to fry it up. I sprinkled a tablespoon of brown sugar as it was cooking on both sides. Then I sprinkled another tablespoon of brown sugar on one of the sides. The Imaginative One raved about the taste. He has already asked for it to be on the menu again. Score!
Brown Sugar Ham
Stars of the recipe:
- Ham steak
- 3 or more tablespoons of brown sugar
- Cooking spray
- Warm up the pan to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or use a tablespoon of butter.
- Place ham steak in pan. Sprinkle one side with brown sugar.
- Flip it over and sprinkle the other side with brown sugar.
- Cook until browned, and then brown the other side.
- You may add more brown sugar if wanted.
- Take out of the pan and serve.
12 thoughts on “Brown sugar ham steak”