It costs $4.25 for a tall (small) Starbucks’ gingerbread latte. You can make this creamer for half that price. You’ll get the same great flavors found in gingerbread.
Molasses, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger are flavors you associate with gingerbread. So those are the flavors I put into my homemade creamer.
Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 c. milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 c. condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. ground cloves (depends on your taste buds if you want it strong or not)
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar.
- Shake until well combined.
- Use a Tbsp. or 2 in your coffee.
Use within a week or a week and a half. Also shake up each time you are going to use the creamer. The spices will settle otherwise.
3 thoughts on “Gingerbread Coffee Creamer”
I will definitely be trying this! Sounds delicious!!!
Sounds fabulous! I can’t bring myself to spend $5 on a cup of “fun” coffee…making it just makes sense. I love all these spices! Thank you for sharing! Happy Christmas!