While looking through my Evernote account this afternoon, I found this recipe and picture. Since I posted, I was going to share more salad dressing recipes. I was delighted to find this recipe.
It’s a simple recipe to put together.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 c. partially frozen blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. sugar or honey
- 1/2 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- Add the ingredients to a blender cup
- Blend together until smooth.
- Use over your favorite salad.
- Keep refrigerated. It should last a week.
One thought on “Blueberry Vinaigrette”