The Imaginative One loves French fries. He is the biggest French fry stealer so when I made these and he kept trying to take wedges from various family members, I knew this was a hit! They were so crispy which is the way I love them. I ate them without any condiments because they were that good!
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 egg white
- spices to taste – I used seasoning salt, black pepper, and Himalayan pink salt.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a med. bowl, whisk together spices and egg white.
- Dredge the potato wedges in the egg white – spice mixture. Coating all of the wedges.
- Place on cooking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the wedges over.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite condiments!