I’ve been de-cluttering my house. While I was cleaning up, I found many photos of family and friends.
One of the photos I found was of my grandpa in his favorite chair.
1. The mug probably had coffee in it.
2. Near the coffee mug is a white dish. That is his ashtray for his pipe. The smell of pipe tobacco reminds me of him.
3. He probably had a Reader’s Digest somewhere near his pile of books. He loved the Word Power section of the Reader’s Digest.
4. There was chocolate hidden near his chair. Grandpa enjoyed his chocolate and sweets.
5. The photo looks like it was taken in the winter. During the spring and summer, Grandpa would look out the window to watch the birds that flew to their bird feeder.
6. The dog on his lap is Dusty. We got her when I was 11 years old. The other dog was Dallas. Dallas died a few months after Grandpa’s death.
I love and miss this man everyday. Thanks for being a hero to me.
Have a magical day,