I love cookies. They are one of my favorite desserts. Like a Lay’s Chip, you can’t eat just one.
So last week, when Cookies and Cups posted a recipe for Peanut Butter Cups Chocolate Cookies, I knew I needed to try it to put it in my growing cookie recipe “file.” These cookies were so easy to make with only four ingredients.
Everyone who has tried the cookies has given them a thumbs up. They are extremely moist, which is a plus.
Peanut Butter Cups Chocolate Cookies
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 Chocolate cake mix (I used Devil’s Food cake because that’s what I had at the house.)
- 2 Lrg. Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Canola Oil
- 1 8 oz. bag of Reese’s Minis
- Preheat oven to 350°
- With your mixer, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs until combined.
- Pour in the entire bag of Reese’s Minis.
- Mix on low until Reese’s are evenly incorporated.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet about 2″ apart. Cookies will spread. (I used pan release from my local candy /cake supply store instead.)
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
2 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Cups Chocolate Cookies”