One of my favorite blogs is Eat at Home. I’ve been following Tiffany’s blog for the past 2 years. Each week she provides free weekly menus featuring recipes she has posted. The majority of her recipes are fuss free or little fuss recipes. The recipes are also delicious.Continue reading “Italian Chicken (GF, DF)”
We had this for dinner on Monday. When I asked Hubby if he liked it, he told me that it was rude to talk with their mouth full. I take it that he liked it a lot.
Stars of the recipe:
- 3 lbs chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped (You can also use diced tomatoes in the can.)
- oil as needed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 3/4 c. chicken broth, divided
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 C. sour cream
- In a large pot, saute the onion, garlic, and green pepper in oil until soft, add the paprika and mix well.
- Add the chicken, tomato, and 1 cup of the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil then turn down to low to simmer.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Add remaining chicken broth and sour cream, stir to mix and serve immediately over rice or egg noodles.