This is an easy snack to assemble and bake. They are also very yummy!
They are also like Lay’s Chips. Once you eat one, you can’t stop.
Dilly Oyster Crackers
Adapted from Cooks.com
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 package of Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 3/4 c. vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 package oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients thoroughly in a big mixing bowl.
- Add the oyster crackers and toss gently. (Get the topping on all of the oyster crackers.)
- Spread on a cookie sheet and then bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Stirring 2 to 3 times during baking.
- Cool and then store in an airtight container.