I’ve decided to change my blog’s name. It’s going to be a new year so I think I need to change up my blog somewhat.
Throughout the years, I’ve shared some stories and travel posts. Ever since my sister’s death, I’ve shared stories and dealing with grief posts. I’m thinking my blog needs to continue with those type of posts along with recipes.
I had two other blogs – View from My lens and Ramblings of My Crazy Life. The view from my lens showcased some of my photos while ramblings of my crazy life was where I put more of the stories. I’m going to stop writing on those blogs so that I can focus on this blog.
In the next few weeks, I’m going to share what we ate in Universal Studios, Florida (3 posts), photos of where we stayed while we visited Universal Studios (at least 2 posts maybe 3), and new recipes. I’m also going to be continuing with the Writer’s Workshop.
Happy New Year! Let’s make 2017 the best for this blog!
Webster’s Dictionary defines joy as a source or cause of delight. What brings you joy in your life?
Two days ago, I shared some photos of my outing with my mom. Here are some more photos of the window displays. Enjoy!
If I sum up 2016, it would be the year we lost many celebrities.
How was your Christmas? This was my first Christmas without Tanya. Even though she rarely came over for Christmas, it’s still tough without her.
These are the most viewed posts of 2015. All of the following were written prior to 2015 and still are viewed a lot.
10. Young’s Dairy Bread/Muffins from October 5, 2010
9. Peanut Butter Blossoms – from October 24, 2010
8. Pecan Nougats – December 11, 2010
7. Bacon Cheddar Ranch Smashed Potatoes – May 19, 2012
6. Cookies and Cream Cheeseball – August 29, 2010
5. Makes It’s Own Crust Apple Pie – November 26, 2011
4. Watermelon Cookies – July 7, 2010
3. Grandma’s White Salad – July 18, 2010
2. Sausage, Cream Cheese, and Rotel Dip – March 19, 2012
- Baked Spaghetti – January 7, 2012 – I’ve had 14,645 people view this recipe.
Here are the top 5 posts/pages from this year that got the most views:
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Dinners
- Christmas Making and Baking
- Pull Apart Rolls
- Queso Dip
- Thanksgiving Menu with Printables
Here’s to 2016 and more recipes to share with you.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 25,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 9 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Here are some lesser known recipes:
1. Yummy Sugar Cookie – Published in Sept. 2010
2. Brown Sugar Carrots – Published in Feb. 2012
3. Homemade Hamburger Helper – Published in Oct. 2010
4. Homemade Pizza – Published in June 2010
5. Chicken Stew with Parsley – Published in Feb. 2011
6. Mystery Cookies – Published in March 2011
7. 2 good fruit dips – Published in Aug. 2010
8. Ginger snaps – Published in Dec. 2013
9. Brown Sugar Ham – Published in Feb. 2012
10. Pinto Beans and Ham – Published in Oct. 2010
11. Skyline Chili – Published in Sept. 2010
12. Easy Rolls – Published in July 2010
Here are the all time favorite recipes from the beginning of the blog:
5. 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies – Published 11/19/11
4. Pumpkin Granola – Published 10/09/12
3. Sausage,cream cheese, and rotel dip – Published 03/09/12
2. Peanut butter blossoms – Published 10/24/10
1. Baked Spaghetti – Published 01/07/12
Here are the favorite recipes of 2013: