Food and travel make up a lot of what people viewed this past year.
Today I’m back with my Top Ten List. I know it’s been about a year since I posted one.
Today I’m going to share my Top Ten Breakfast Foods
Hopefully this list will help you when you are trying to decide what to eat for breakfast.
1. Yogurt Parfait – Greek Yogurt, sometimes honey, granola, fruit
2. Green Smoothie – Juice (oj), spinach, and frozen fruit – That is all that is needed to make a green smoothie.
4. Chocolate Croissant – Especially when I’m at Disney. For some reason, I love them there.
5. Eggs – Scrambled or Fried – If I have fried eggs, I like to eat butter toast with it.
6. Cottage Cheese with canned peaches – Yum!
7. Granola bar with string cheese and fruit – Usually a quick breakfast on the go! Kashi bars or some of the granola bars from Aldi are usually my go to for the granola bars.
8. Lara bar with string cheese and fruit – A variation of #7.
9. Hard boiled eggs with string cheese and fruit – I like Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning on my hard-boiled eggs.
10. Waffles especially at hotels – Yum!
Some other contenders for the top 10 list are:
What are your top breakfast foods?
Have a magical day!
Today ‘s Top 10 is My Top 10 Essential Road Trip Necessities. I’ve broken them down into my essential items, Hubby’s essential items, the boys’ essential items, and then the family’s essential items.
My Essential Road Trip Items:
#3 phone and car charger
Hubby’s Essential Road Trip Items:
#4 GPS unit – Has saved our marriage more than once when we have been on a road trip.
#5 hotel reservations
Boys’ Essential Road Trip Items:
#7 blanket and pillow
#8 books – The more the better.
Family’s Essential Road Trip Items:
#10 books on tape – We love listening to stories while we are driving from destination to destination. It makes the drive seem so much faster.
Join me next week for when I discuss my Top 10 Ice Cream Flavors.
What is something that you need for your road trips?
Have a magical day,