Welcome to Day 14 of 31 Days of Slow Cooking.
Ham is one of those meals that I can make that all the family members will run, skip, or hop to the table when I make it for dinner.
When the Imaginative One turned 13, we had this for his belated birthday dinner. The Coca Cola helps make a delicious glaze that is unbelievable. It’s good by itself or as a sandwich.
Coca Cola Ham
Stars of the recipe:
- 4 to 5 lb. sliced ham, fully cooked
- 1 c. (8 oz.) can of coca cola or Coke
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard or yellow mustard
- Place ham in the crockpot.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and mustard.
- Spread the brown sugar mixture on the ham.
- Pour the cola around the ham.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Today I discussed Cast Member’s Name Tags on my 31 Days of Disney.