Oh my goodness, I found a recipe that made the Shamrock shake healthier with fewer calories. It’s full of good fats.
One of the ingredients might surprise you. It gives you the green coloring without food dye.
Now when the boys have their Homemade “Shamrock” shake, I can have this instead. Yeah!
Oh, it’s also husband approved.
Skinnier “Shamrock” Shake
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1 1/2 tsp. avocado
- 1/4 c. plus 1 Tbsp. low fat frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 c. plus 1 Tbsp. nonfat milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. Truvia or Stevia
- 1 tsp. mint or peppermint extract
- 1/2 c.crushed ice
- Put ice in the blender. Crush it.
- Add the other ingredients to the blender.
- Blend it until all the ingredients are incorporated.