- Chili for Monday’s dinner.
- Tacos for Tuesday’s dinner.
- Rice for Thursday. Freeze it once it’s cooled down.
- Peel and cut carrots
Lettuce, kale, and spinach– Done on Friday night
- Smoothie packets for the week – Portion out oj
- Fruit on the bottom yogurt
- Cut up cheese
- Granola bars
While it seems like a lot, some of the cooking is hands-off. I’m going to listen to a book while prepping. No trashy tv this week.
My meals for this week:
- Monday: Chili
- Tuesday: Tacos
- Wednesday: Spaghetti with sausage (I’m not going to be busy that night.)
- Thursday: Honey garlic chicken in the slow cooker
- Friday: Grilled cheese with tomato soup for the men, nachos for me