Join me on Saturdays to see photos from our Universal Studios/ Walt Disney Resort vacation during Thanksgiving.
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 1
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 2
- Cabana Beach Bay Resort – Part 3
- Islands of Adventure – Part 1
- Islands of Adventure – Part 2
- Universal Studios – Part 1
- Universal Studios – Part 2
- Characters in Flight
- Disney Springs
- Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Pop Century
- Art of Animation
- Animal Kingdom Lodge / Entrance area of Animal Kingdom
- Boardwalk / Entrance of Hollywood Studios
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Contemporary / Entrance to Magic Kingdom
- Grand Floridian
- Wilderness Lodge / Entrance to EPCOT
I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish while we were on the Disney resort in late November. One of them was to see Wishes from either the Ticket and Transportation Center, Contemporary, or the Polynesian resort.
The Imaginative One and I ended up at the Polynesian Resort to watch Wishes. I got my Dole Whip float and settled on the beach an hour before Wishes. The Imaginative One did not like the fact he could not read while he waited so he went to the lobby and read until it was time for the show.
We ended up cuddling on the beach chair while watching the show. What a nice memory.
While waiting for Wishes, I was lucky to see the Water Pageant parade.
Here are my photos of Wishes.
I’m so happy I got to see Wishes one last time since less than 6 months later the fireworks show went away.
For other Disney travel blog posts, visit me old blog – Ramblings of my Crazy Life.
Disney Cruise – 28 posts from my 40th birthday celebration
Our 2014 Disney Trip – 53 posts broken down by days
Have a magical day,