Today is my last posting for the Secret Recipe Club. They are disbanding which is sad. I’ve enjoyed checking out other blogs.
This month I was selected to check out Ashley’s blog – Cheese Curds in Paradise. I love the name of the blog. Ashley lives in Wisconsin which is known for cheese.
I noticed that Ashley creates menu plans for the week so she knows what is going to be for dinner each week.
I finally decided on pumpkin pie crescent rolls for this month’s recipe. The Imaginative One loves pumpkin pie and crescent rolls. I thought this would be a good way for him to have the best of both worlds.
The Wee One loved the pumpkin pie crescent rolls. As soon as I got them out of the oven, he was standing there waiting to try one.
So far it’s been only the Wee One and I who have tried the pumpkin pie crescent rolls. They are going to be served as the dessert for our weekly Sunday dinner. (We didn’t have one last week because I was sick and my mother-in-law had the boys.)
Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
Stars of the recipe:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp. condensed milk
- 1 tsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of crescent rolls
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, condensed milk, flour, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until well combined.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Spread 1 & 1/2 Tbsp. of the pumpkin pie mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Roll the crescent rolls in the crescent shape.
- Place on the cooking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
For more reveals, click on the blue frog.