I made this delicious treat in my casserole slow cooker. Such a yummy dessert.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 ½ sticks of butter, softened (¾ c.)
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 egg (poke the yolk with a fork)
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 oz.) jar of lemon curd
- ¼ c. of powdered sugar
- Spray the crock with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt with a hand held mixer or an electric mixer.
- Add the egg. Mix completely.
- Slowly add the flour until a dough is formed.
- Press the dough in the crock until an even layer is formed.
- Pour the lemon curd over the dough. Spread it over the dough.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours on high.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.
- Allow to cool.