Thanksgiving is almost upon us. It’s just a month from tomorrow so it’s time to start planning for your dinner. This Corn Casserole would be great for a side dish on Thanksgiving.
Even though we are not eating a traditional Thanksgiving this year,I can dream about traditional Thanksgiving foods. We are eating at Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge for our Thanksgiving dinner.
(I made mine in my casserole slow cooker.)
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 8 & 1/2 oz. corn muffin mix
- 2 & 1/2 frozen corn (or 2 cans of corn drained and rinsed)
- 16 oz. can creamed corn
- 1 c. milk
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
Stars of the recipe:
- Grease a slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combined the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar.
- Add the muffin mix and the remaining ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Pour into the slow cooker.
- Cook for 2 to 4 hours on high.