Welcome to Day 17 of 31 Days of Slow Cooking.
Nineteen years ago, I went on my last first date. I was in my second year at Wright State and had met him the previous month in our teaching art class. Our teacher had a sick family member so she cancelled classes three times. We ended up in my dorm room just talking about this and that.
Fast forward to October 14, 1997, Hubby asked me out on a date. We planned for our first date for that Friday.
After my observation at a local elementary school, we met up in downtown Dayton and ate at Spaghetti Warehouse.
Then we went over to his parents’ house before he dropped me off at my dorm room.
A year and a half later, we walked down the aisle.
Week of October 16
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin, Mac and cheese, Veggies, Peanut butter blossoms
Pulled pork sandwiches, chips, carrots and celery
Slow cooker beans and rice, Veggies
Are you looking for a yummy comfort food?
Beef and Noodles
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 lbs. Stew meat
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans beef broth
- 2 c. water
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 16 oz. package of egg noodles
- Place stew meat in the slow cooker
- Cover with the beef broth and water.
- Add the Italian seasoning, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- During the last 30 to 45 minutes of cooking, add in the egg noodles.