Are you looking for a yummy comfort food?
Beef and Noodles
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 lbs. Stew meat
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans beef broth
- 2 c. water
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 16 oz. package of egg noodles
- Place stew meat in the slow cooker
- Cover with the beef broth and water.
- Add the Italian seasoning, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- During the last 30 to 45 minutes of cooking, add in the egg noodles.