This is a great fall dish. It’s easy to put together with great flavor.
Honey and Apple Pork Roast
Stars of the Recipe:
- 3 lb. pork roast or pork tenderloin
- 2 Granny smith apples, peeled and sliced into thin slices
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon or pumpkin spice blend
- Place apples in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Make slits in the pork roast. Insert 2 thin slices of apple in those slits.
- Place the pork roast in the slow cooker over the apples.
- Pour honey over the pork roast.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin spice blend over the pork roast.
- Cook on low 8 hours.