Meatloaf is one of those meals that I know my whole family will love when I make it for dinner. When you make it in the slow cooker, it’s easier to have meatloaf on a busy weekday when you need comfort meal.
I make up the meatloaf mix. Then I form it into a loaf. Finally I freeze the loaf so that I can quickly put a meatloaf in the slow cooker on a busy morning.
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ c. bread crumbs or old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcheshire sauce
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef and other ingredients until just combined.
- Place in a sprayed bread pan that fits in your crock.
- Place bread pan in crock.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.