The coca cola barbecue ranch chicken wraps would make a good lunch or a quick supper on those busy school nights.
To shred the chicken, put in a mixing bowl. Either use your stand mixer if you have one or a hand held mixer for a quick and easy way to shred the chicken. If you don’t have either of those two, use two forks to shred the chicken.
Coca Cola Barbecue Ranch Chicken Wraps
Stars of the Recipe:
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle of barbecue sauce
- 1 c. (8 oz.) of Coke or Cola
- Ranch dressing for serving
- Shredded Cheddar cheese for serving
- Tortillas for serving
- Cook the chicken breasts in the slow cooker for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Mix together the barbecue sauce and Coke.
- Drain the chicken juices from the slow cooker.
- Add the barbecue sauce and Coke mixture to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Shred the chicken. Stir to make sure the chicken is coated with the barbecue mixture.
- When serving: Top the tortilla with chicken, ranch, and cheddar cheese.